ClickPoints is a versatile software that allows view collections of images and analyze them for scientific evaluations. ClickPoints combines and streamlines the three main steps of image analysis – visualization, annotation and evaluation – in one program.
The core features are:
- efficiently review large data sets of images and videos
- annotate interesting findings
- facilitate manual and automatic evaluations. Clicking and selecting objects with simple markers, drawing masks and computing trajectories, up to
- custom-written Python add-ons for adapting or extending the available features.
- reduce development time by utilizing ClickPoints’ display, interface and storage solutions.
- extensive data base application programming interface to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of results.
- cross-platform support for Windows and Linux
- released under the GPLv3 license.
Download, documentation and numerous examples are available at http://clickpoints.readthedocs.io.
Richard Gerum, Sebastian Richter, Ben Fabry and Daniel Zitterbart.
ClickPoints: an expandable toolbox for scientific image annotation and analysis
Methods Ecol Evol. doi:10.1111/2041-210X.12702